You can view IP and IPv6 routing information, such as network, prefix, and gateway, for a VMkernel network adapter on a vSphere distributed switch.
1. Log in to the vSphere Client and select the Hosts and Clusters inventory view. Select the host in the inventory pane.
2. On the host Configuration tab, click Networking.
3. In the vSphere Distributed Switch view, click Manage Virtual Adapters.
4. Select the VMkernel adapter to view, and click View Routing Table under IP Settings or IPv6 Settings.
5. A routing table that includes network, prefix, and gateway information for the selected VMkernel adapter appears.